Friday, June 17, 2011

Guess What?

Hello blogger friends! I am sorry for not posting in a while.
Everything is going very well. Group 2 is gone and group 3 arrived on Sunday. We had a very quiet group the first few days. They have now opened up a lot and are quite attentive.
I am loving my small group girls!  Four 16 year olds with lots of questions and ideas. They are so excited to be here, they are doing great and participating in everything!
I am still in the kitchen .......where I will stay until September!!! I am so excited- the camp director came to me last week and asked if I would consider staying on and being the afternoon kitchen supervisor! After a lot of praying and thinking, I told them I would. I will still come home for 4 days in July and then fly back out. FYI I was seriously considering doing a program called AXiS that would have kept me here until the end of November. But I am going to wait and maybe do that next year. I really enjoy the work and atmosphere . The staff community continues to be my family here. I love seeing the change in the students and then the purpose they see in their lives. Well it is back to the kitchen for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment